Tuesday, November 14, 2006

another week begins


so - its tuesday already - no run yesterday or the day before - no run this morning... worked out with Joyce my trainer tonight and she kicked the crap out of me as usual. Skinny little sadist.


Well so tomorrowAM I am on it again. I finished last week on the light side with 14 or 15 miles total... see my goal is to try to get some sonsistent mileage going... well my goal for the remainder of the week is 4 miles per day - so if i can make that happen wed-fri and then a 5k on sat... the dorothys dash... for all you interested readers - come join me on sat am. what the hell it'll be fun - it's in flower mound- it's only 3 miles...


oh and soccer started again - and this session I started a mens team... that should be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home